Build Over Agreement Wessex Water CAM The Sewer Build Over Team, Developer Services, Wessex Water, Claverton Down, Bath, BA2 7WW We recently completed a review of our construction process above or near a sewer. You need permission if you want to build sewers or sewers, so it`s important to determine as quickly as possible if this issue is affecting your work. If you find that your work includes construction over a public sewer, you must obtain formal permission from Wessex Water. This is called Build Over Agreement and the app requires a default fee of 325, which must be paid directly to Wessex Water. However, if your construction is within 3 metres of a small public sewer, six key criteria defined by Wessex Water must now be met instead of making a formal application. A free set of heritage data can be requested from Wessex Water to give an overview of the famous public sewers nearby, but it is important to note that not all public sewers are displayed and their illustrated position is only approximate. Please also note that if Wessex Water requires LATV reviews to be carried out or the necessary repair work to be carried out with regard to the pipes, you must arrange this directly with Wessex Water. You can apply for your construction contract online. You can also send us a paper or PDF application by e-mail or post. These requests should be sent to us via the following addresses: Many of our sewers are on private land and are usually at the front, back or face of a lot. If you are planning a new development or DIY project, it is important that you put in place the appropriate measures to protect our sewers and your new building. Calculations are mandatory for all construction work and must be submitted with your planning application.

We are happy to request an offer of fees on your behalf after the completion of the drawings, but all costs due for their services should be paid directly by you to the statistician. Due to the specialization and often unforeseen complications that can lead to work on listed buildings, we unfortunately cannot help in all the work offered to a listed building and we recommend that you contact a conservation architect. If you have a party wall (shared wall with a neighboring land), you must notify your neighbor at least 2 months before the start of the work and get his signed agreement. Please note that if your final design contains essential glazing (e.g. B a glazed atrium roof) or a new property, the planning department and/or building control team may need an additional energy ratio to ensure that your project meets current sustainability requirements. We are happy to contact an energy company on your behalf for a fee offer, but you must pay them all taxes directly for your services. If you don`t, it can be difficult for you to sell your property in the future or cost you money if something goes wrong.. . .


Comments are closed.

female viagra